Kirstenbosch Gardens Conference Centre
Women In Conversation – Terms and Conditions
- Registration includes access to session presentations, networking opportunities, and post-conference materials.
- Payment of the full registration fee is required within 7 days of receiving the invoice or immediately upon registration if it’s within 2 weeks of the event. Women In Conversation (WIC) reserves the right to deny entry to the event if payment is not received prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute delegate at no extra charge.
- WIC reserves the right to make program changes without notice, including substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of speakers, topics, or event dates.
- WIC is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from substitutions, alterations, postponements, or event cancellations.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be used by individuals already registered for the event, and no refunds will be issued.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if written notice is received 21 days before the event; 25% refund if written notice is received 14 days before the event.
- Registrants who do not attend the event after the cancellation date will be responsible for 100% of the invoiced amount.
- Any fees paid to Women In Conversation for event participation are non-refundable, regardless of Acts of God, severe weather conditions, global health concerns, or event cancellations beyond the control of the organizers.